One can feel an undercurrent of hostility in Rudy; a sense that he should not be crossed.
- Act I
- (billiard room) Converses with Gloria
- Act II
- (Rudy and Clarence's room) Makes advances to Fifi, who slaps him.
- Act III
- (Rudy and Clarence's room) converses with Clarence
- (Fifi's room) Makes advances to Fifi, who slaps him.
- Act IV
- Looks for Clarence outside. When they meet, they start fighting
- Act V
- (dining room) eating alone
- Act VI
- (outside study) plays with Beauregard
- Act VII
- (Lillian's and Laura's bedroom) Looks for something